The return and exchange policy you provided seems to outline the conditions under which a customer can return or exchange a product. Here’s a breakdown of the different scenarios:
1. Customer Error Returns:
- Unopened and intact packaging: You can return the item for a full refund if you notify the seller within 7 days of the date of delivery. If the item is required to be picked up the pick up fee will be removed from the refunded amount. A refund will be processed once the item is returned and assessed to be in good condition.
- Unboxed but unused items: If the item has been unboxed but is unused, you can receive a store credit minus a 30% restocking fee if you notify Prime Wholesale within 7 days of the date of delivery. A credit will be processed once the item is returned and assessed to be in good condition.
- You must adequately package any product you are returning for our collection to ensure that it is not damaged during return delivery to our warehouse. All original items including original accessories, manuals, and packaging (unless taken away on delivery) must also be returned. We will arrange for any products you want returned to be collected, usually within 3 business days that incurs a pick up cost or you will need to return them to our warehouse within 3 business days.
- Note: Items that have been used or installed are not eligible for return for either store credit or a refund.
2. Damaged Appliances:
- If you receive an appliance in a damaged condition, you must report it to the driver on site or contact the seller via phone or email within 3 days from the date of delivery.
- Damaged appliances should not be installed, connected, or used.
3. Faulty Products:
Of course, nothing in this returns policy limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (“ACL”) (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded. If you are a “consumer” under the ACL, the following notice applies to you:
Our goods come with warranties and guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (“Consumer Guarantees”). You are entitled to a replacement or a refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In the case of faulty products, it’s essential to contact the us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
4. Price Match Guarantee
We are committed to providing our customers with the best prices on our products. If you find a lower price on an identical item from another retailer or wholesaler, we will match that price, provided that the following conditions are met:
4.1. Conditions for Price Match:
- The lower price must be for an identical item, including brand, model, specifications, and condition.
- A written quote from the competing retailer or wholesaler must be presented at the time of purchase.
- The competing retailer or wholesaler must be located within the Newcastle and Hunter Valley area.
- The competitor must have an established and verifiable presence in the Newcastle and Hunter Valley area.
4.2. Verification Process:
- The written quote must be presented in-store at the time of purchase or emailed to email@example.com.
- The quote must clearly indicate the item, price, and the name and location of the competitor.
- Our team will verify the quote and the competitor’s details to ensure eligibility for the price match.
- Price matching is not applicable to special promotions, clearance items, limited quantity offers, or conditional sales.
- The Price Match Guarantee does not apply to online marketplaces, auction websites, membership clubs, or liquidation sales.
4.4. Our Right to Decline:
- We reserve the right to decline a price match if the competing offer does not meet the specified conditions or if there are concerns about the legitimacy of the competitor’s quote.
4.5. Price Adjustment:
- If the conditions are met, we will adjust the price of the item to match the lower price found.
4.6. Contact Information:
For any inquiries or to submit a price match request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.7. Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to modify or cancel the Price Match Guarantee at any time without prior notice.